Saturday, September 24, 2005

Pictures from our vacation

Some of the photos I took while we were on vacation are available on my flickr page.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20482498@N00/sets/
I took quite a lot of pictures but these were among our favorites. I will add some more in the next few days. Click on Tuesday, go through the pictures and then click ChedeauxZillah to get back to the main sets page. OR delete sets/ from the URL to get to my main page so you don't have to fiddle with the sets.

These are all saved at a 450x600 resolution. I have copies on my computer at 1200x1600, so if you like any of them, just e-mail me. I have really gotten into photography lately and have tried to improve my own skills. Some of these (esp the Midway pics) have a lot of camera shake or I caught someone in the side and perhaps I could have cropped them out but at the moment I'm a bit too lazy. Perhaps I'll replace them later with people cropped out, or I'll get better shots without so much camera shake.

Some of these I'm proud of and some I've already used as desktop wallpaper. The one I like the most, the front of Hash House a Go-Go, needs some work in the sky. Perhaps I'll go back on a good day and work on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home