Monday, March 26, 2007

Still Got It

I'm taking that in two directions today. First, Episode Two is out and Episode Three is in the post-production stage. Yep...we still got it. Every show is better than the one before it and I think that's the way it's supposed to be. Well, at first anyways. Then I suppose we'll level off and have our peaks and valleys from week to week.

Second thing is that this cold just won't go away. It's been five days and I'm still sniffling, sneezing, coughing, hacking, achy, you know...all those Nyquil symptoms. Except, I've been taking Nyquil and it hasn't helped much. Sudafed helps relieve the symptoms for a while but it doesn't take care of the problem. Gonna have to get some Robitussin PE later. Get rid of this sinus stuff and break up all the congestion in my chest. It now hurts to cough. That's not good.

Well, I've got a whole 5 days worth of podcasts to catch up on and reports to get out so I'll cut this short.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck getting over that cold. Some of them'll just fight ya like bastards. -Aaron

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home