Friday, March 09, 2007

My wife, the chef

This is the wife that the good Lord blessed me with. Here is our dinner menu for the week:

Sunday: Asian meatloaf, rice, broccoli
Monday: black bean patties with pineapple rice
Tuesday: Roasted onion tart with blue cheese and salad
Wednesday: Gnochi with brussel sprouts
Thursday: Moo shoo shrimp
and Friday we'll likely eat out somewhere

If I wasn't eating with Butch at Batter Up! for lunch and DZ Akins with the in-laws for dinner, I'm sure I'd have something delicious from the wife then too. Probably Chicken Piccata.

Add to this the fact that we're best friends, she's a bit of a baseball fan and she likes watching soccer with me and I couldn't ask for much more. I love this woman.

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

Why's your blog all pretty now?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home