Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So much to do...so little time

So I realized lately that I've gotten way over my head. I was making a list of things I'd like to do and there's just no time to give any of it the attention it really deserves.

There's work, normal stuff like house chores, hygenic maintenance, dealing with personal finances, required shopping and other errands. Then there's church each Sunday, home teaching, choir and other activities. There's checking email, this blog, TV shows to watch, photography, playing with and taking care of the cat, spending time with Victoria, and time with family and friends.
Then there's the internet. I've got a myspace page. I'm an active (of varying degrees) member of no less than eight message boards. I help run the lyrics page for the Renaissance Festival Music Podcast website. I also want to read scriptures more along with church manuals, English history, learn net languages and basic web design along with studying photography further. I want to keep up with my favorite sports and see plenty of games live. I want to read classic books and see plays, musicals and movies. I want to be more diligent in doing my genealogy work and I need to do more charity work. I should exercise more as well and I'd like to spend some real time planning out my personal budgets and better maintain the money I have.

Think I need to maybe tone it down a bit? Such is life in the 21st century, I guess. At least for me.

So if you ever wonder why I don't update this every day or even every week sometimes, that's why. I don't visit the TFTTF or Carrow Road boards as often as I'd like. I don't get to do all those bottom things I want to do as often as I should. Gonna have to take some time soon, sit down and prioritize my life and schedule time to give attention to those things that are really important to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home