Saturday, August 04, 2007

<<<>>>

Now pay attention people. All of you that read this blog...

Since it seems I've just been using this as a place to rant and rave, and that's not really the face I want to put out there, here are places you can go to get pretty close to daily information about me. What am I doing, how do I feel, etc...

POWNCE, TWITTER, MYSPACE, and here at Blogger.

Also check out Uncast.net. We put out at least one show a week and we do our best to be entertaining. Even if it's not your normal thing...if you participate in nothing else online but this...participate in this for us. Email, comment or whatever. I want to make this a community. ALSO, please share us with those you love and hang with. Anyone who might remotely find this entertaining. If we suck, we can accept that. A little constructive criticism can turn this from a painful weekly experience for you to a fun one you look forward to. If we don't know, we can't fix it.

Anyways I love you guys and I'm sorry for all the rants, cursing, etc. Believe me when I say life is good right now. Just trying to be more of a positive person (and drop this little alcohol habit) and right now I'm kinda failing. Stick with me. Have faith. I'll be nice.

Love you all!

4 Comments:

At 8:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

But nice is for suckas, man... -Aaron

 
At 1:36 AM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

But if you drop the alcohol habit you'll NEVER be funny. :(

 
At 7:34 AM , Blogger Daniel Womack said...

Excuse me but this is Butch right? Dude I've known since we were like 8 or 9? A certain song comes to mind. See if you can sing along, "If you don't know me by now..."
Geez I thought I'd get more slack for the Nick Starr rant than this little tidbit.

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

That's because Nick Starr was never funny but his death would've amused me. As would the death of any stupid attention whore, for that matter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home