Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Cruise Day Four

I'm writing this blog as if I wrote it the days it all took place when in reality I'm writing this then Monday after the cruise was over. Enjoy...

Woke up late this morning. Got up around 10am after the in-laws had already headed for breakfast. In fact, we caught them as they were finishing up so we sat at their table. Had my usual breakfast which consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, danish, donut and today it was sausage gravy and biscuits. Other mornings I had no extra except Vancouver when I had a waffle and pancake which were terrible.

Today was totally lazy day. We had three days left and we wanted to be sure and get as much relaxation in as possible so we'd be ready for it. So Victoria napped in the afternoon and then we headed out to Latte-tudes, a Seattle's Best Coffee stand on deck 5 and tried reading for a while before getting ready for our second formal night and dinner.

Before dinner, as was becoming tradition, we headed to the Schooner Bar for a round of drinks : a Mango Flow or Lava Flow for Victoria, Diet Coke for Teresa and a Dewars 12 and Coke for Bart and I. I took some of the pictures you see at the entrance to the Colony Club which turned out to be a bad idea. Teresa's dress blended too much with the mural behind us and the lighting was all wrong for pictures so most of the shots either had us too dark to see or overexposed our faces.

We crashed early and waited for Astoria to come the next morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home