Thursday, October 27, 2005

Update for Thursday

Call from my mom came in this morning. Her blood pressure is stabilizing and they have an air type thingy to keep her temperature where it should be. They're doing another CAT and an MRI. The neurologist seems to think some damage might have been done to her brain because of everything.
Dad should have landed by now and should be on his way here. BTW, fasting is tough. Hunger comes quicker than I thought and I'm just trying to keep my thoughts on Stephanie. Fasting does no good if I just sit here thinking about how hungry I am.
When my dad gets here we'll head to Irvine Regional Hospital and the ICU. When we're done there we'll have some dinner to break the fast, say some prayers of thanks and head home. Then I'll be able to give more updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home