Saturday, August 05, 2006

Aidan James Weist is born!

Jennifer had a long, hard and exhausting labor. Sunday to Thursday in all. Aidan was born at 6:52pm, at a length of 20.5" and 8lbs 5oz. Alex was by her side the entire time, both of them staying up 45 hours straight at one stretch. Still, baby was born and all went well.
Jennifer has recovered quite quickly and they are all home and doing well. I'm going to give them a call in the next week or two. I want to give them some time to settle in at home and recover a bit further before I call. I'm just so very happy that he has come to the world healthy and that he and Jen both recovered very well. They seem to be recovering and happy and healthy so I couldn't be happier. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home