Thursday, July 20, 2006

This is becoming a bad habit

I'm sitting here feeling really good after a pretty poor day. I'm not even going through it all. Why rehash all that and end up feeling bad all over again?

So, Victoria and I started an exercise and health food regimine about a week ago. We haven't been perfect but we're off to a great start. We've been walking for 30 minutes nearly every day and we've started doing some cardio workouts too and that's been cool. We started a program at www.sparkpeople.com and it feels good to have a plan. Not just a plan, but one that I know I can stick to, as weak willed as I am.

I haven't written in over a week. How dare I. I've even been slacking lately on posting lyrics at www.renaissancefestivalmusic.com. Anyways, life has been pretty hectic. I've even been really poor at calling my grandmother, talking to my dad, and basically getting my act together. I need to quit slacking and get moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home