Saturday, April 28, 2007

Spring Cleaning Today

T-minus 2 weeks and counting. Today is "Spring Cleaning" day. For the first time in a long time we're even cleaning our bedroom. Usually it's the living room, dining room, kitchen and bath. The bedroom every now and then might get a pickup or something but we don't spend a ton of time there other than sleeping so it doesn't really get messy. Well, now is the time. So yeah. Quite a fun-filled day here at the W-B residence.

I'm starting the day tired. I have two CDs to write reviews for, lyrics that need posting, hotels that need calling (for another upcoming event) and at some point I need to rest.

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

Poor Danny. I'd feel happier for you if I knew Cinnamon wasn't going to ruin everything the second you guys left the house.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home