Thursday, December 22, 2005

SLC Trip Day 1

I got up this morning around 9:15am. Victoria must have been up earlier. Last night she had a headache so I let her go through her tunes and set up her iPod for the trip while I did laundry, cleaned the living room, dining room, got together the trash, packed the clothes and found a little time for a couple games of FIFA 2005 and dinner. OK so it was a few Fritos and a glass of milk.

Meanwhile she sat at her chair working the iTunes, watching Project Runway and some other weird show before getting her clothes laid on the bed for me to pack. This poor girl has had a headache for about a week and she's been either sick, dizzy, or headachy for about the last 3 weeks. This paranoid side of me is making me a little freaked out. I want to take her to the hospital. I'm worried that she could be dying of something. She refuses to take any medicine saying it's not going to work anyways so why try. I try practically begging, but no go. Frankly, I just don't know what to do.

Woke up this morning and took a shower. Victoria has been sorting out her bag on the bed while she's watching Regis. I've gotten dressed and now it's 10am. We need to get 40 out for the taxi, go to Target or Best Buy and try to get "Veronica Mars" on DVD, and then meet Butch at his place at noon where we'll likely go to get lunch, hang at the Bartlett pad and then I'll give him his gift and we'll say Merry Christmas, safe trip, sayonara and all that before calling the cab around 1:30 to head to the airport.

SW 1844 SD to LV, SW 1113 LV to SLC
Watch us fly

Talk with you all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home