Sunday, January 22, 2006

So...in with the haircut,..out with the haircut

So I dye my hair blue, think it's cool, get all sorts of compliments on it and then I go to church today.

Called as a greeter.

So there goes the blue hair. Now granted the bishopric had no idea I had blue hair when they decided to call me, still it means the blue is gone and my natural brown will be returning in 2 weeks.

Just to clarify, I'm not upset. I really like my calling and I can't wait to get started on it. I just wish I'd known this was going to happen before I spent $20+ on hair bleach and dye. Now I've got a full jar of blue hairdye. Thing is though, it lasts a long long time and so I'll just wait until my calling is over. I might not even want to dye it back when that time comes. Still, it'll be there if I want it.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

I'd like to think you read my blog before you got to church and prayed for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home