Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Podcast & Portable Media Expo

So...the Podcast and Portable Media Expo is coming up. Borrowed my in-laws Canon Elph SD550 so I'll be taking plenty of shots with that. It'll be great learning more about podcasting and meeting some of the podcasters that I have listened to over the last 18 months. I'm really getting excited!

Just a few more days to go and the closer the event gets, the more excited I become! Now it's becoming chaotic trying to plan out what areas I want to hit, when certain podcasts are recording their shows, after parties, get togethers, etc. That little butterfly has found its way into my belly.

I'm hoping mostly to learn as much as I can about podcasting and to meet some of the podcasters I've listened to over the last 18 months. I'll admit I'm pretty nervous. Well, more to come. Perhaps with pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home