Sunday, September 24, 2006

Thumper go boom

I've been trying to get caught up with Veronica Mars before Season Three. Just watched "Plan B" and I can't explain how disappointed I am. I was so hoping they'd have used CGI or something to show Qualcomm...errrr Sharks Stadium being demolished. Instead, old footage of Veterans Stadium. Grr!

Oh well, a few years from now I'll get to see the real thing.

Meanwhile, I had a great Sunday. Church was awesome, had a few people over afterwards and Victoria has found a new friend in the ward. Things have been difficult the last few weeks. We were sick for a bit, then for no apparent reason we were bickering and arguing a lot. Just generally annoying one another for stupid things. Then we each went through our own weird little hormonal phases where we were just really emotional and needy. BLECH. I hate that. I love being around Victoria. That's not what I hate. It's when I get like that. Guys aren't supposed to go through that, are they? What's with that?

Anyways, I went to church and I'll just say the talks all seemed meant for me. The right people approached me in the right moods and I opened up honestly to people in my ward for the first time in a long while. I got all the answers I needed and I left there feeling more full of the spirit than I have in weeks. I've been slipping and falling and the Lord really picked me up today.

I think things are going to get much better now. Today was a good day. Why is Ice Cube in my head now?

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

Life ain't nuthin' but bitches and money...

 
At 12:46 AM , Blogger Daniel Womack said...

...and yet you seem to be lacking in both. OOOhhh!

You hung that slider. All I did was knock it out of the park.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home