Tuesday, November 01, 2005

RIP: Stephanie Lynn Womack (4/9/1982-11/1/2005)


Stephanie Lynn Womack passed away tonight at 5:42pm Pacific Standard Time at Irvine Regional Hospital in Irvine, CA. Family is asking that in lieu of flowers, donations instead be made in whatever amount you're confortable with to the San Diego Zoological Society or other wildlife foundation (WWF comes to mind) as well as any reputable local or national diabetes foundation that funds research. She loved children and animals dearly. Anything for them would honor her greatly.

The next few days are going to be as rough on me as the last week has. Please forgive me if I don't post for a few and I'm hoping the family can forgive my giving so much info on this blog. It was one good release I had, and I knew friends who might be able to help me understand what she was going through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home