Friday, February 17, 2006

Once More With Feeling

OK I don't know how many of you are or were into the Buffy: The Vampire Slayer TV series, but I've had the songs from "Once More With Feeling" in my head a lot lately. Victoria got a copy of the soundtrack and I've been listening to it quite a lot.

When the series was on TV I never watched because at first I associated the show with the movie and wanted nothing to do with that. Then all I heard was women watching it and talking about it at work so I assumed it was a chickish show and I avoided it.

Then Victoria started renting the DVDs of the series from Netflix. I watched the first season. I was still skeptical because she was also watching DVDs of Charmed and I wasn't too keen on that. So I skipped a lot of episodes in Seasons 3 & 4. Then I started watching again and now I really like it. We just recently got through the end of the series. Now we'll start watching Angel. Now that I really appreciate it, I want to go back to the beginning and watch them again.

Anyways...just wanted to share something. Haven't posted in a few days.

Ciao

1 Comments:

At 9:21 AM , Blogger Butch Rosser said...

Man, Buffy kept me afloat for years.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home