Thursday, March 23, 2006

Condolences needed...

My wife...is a sci-fi fanatic. I'm kidding about the condolences part.

She's a fan of Firefly (nothing wrong there), Battlestar Gallactica (not a fan, but it's not horrible), Dr. Who (never watched it myself). She also likes Farscape but says it's not as exciting as the other three. She doesn't watch Star Trek or Stargate so she's at least picky on what she will watch but...That's 4 established sci-fi shows that she likes to watch. Definitely more than I would have ever guessed when I married her.

Firefly...just so you all know...is one of the best shows ever put on TV. This is coming from someone who really detests most sci-fi shows. Don't think so? I dare ya to watch three episodes and NOT agree that it's good. REAL good. One of FOX's worst mistakes ever.

1 Comments:

At 1:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

"One of FOX's worst mistakes ever."

You mean it was thier mistake to cancel the show right?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home