Thursday, August 12, 2004

It's astounding...time is fleeting...madness takes its toll

But listen closely. Not for very much longer.

OK enough of that or I'll forget to be nice. Butch called last night. After reading the quick blog he posted I wish I'd gone. I was given permission but somehow felt, "Hey if we can get together tomorrow it'll be fine." Kinda glad I took that road cause I was really tired I just didn't know it. Once my head hit the pillow at about 10pm I was out.

So...got Butch to see tonight, Tony tomorrow, Anaheim Saturday & Sunday, the sister coming to stay for all next week, and I've got no weekends free until September 11th. (insert scary music here)

Just keeping my life in order sometimes can be a chore in and of itself. Like remembering to put the "d" on "and". Now I've got to go clean up these records for our Dallas run so we can get them into our system and start reaching these people. Well until next time keep your body parts where they belong. Having one's foot on one's head is not polite. So you can kiss your own arse so long as your lips don't stay there. Or your arse for that matter. Depends on what you're bringing to what.

OK I've lost you. That's the perfect time to say good bye.

Recent Music listened to: Beastie Boys "To the 5 Boroughs" and "The Blackest Album" by various artists.
Most frequented radio station: BYU Radio
Most frequented TV program: A History of Britain with Simon Schama
Movie I last saw: Elephant
Movies I most want to see: Fahrenheit 9/11, The Village, Harold & Kumar go to White Castle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home