Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Do You Hear The People Sing?

Went to see Les Miserables last night. Great performance. It was nice that all the songs were familiar and a few of the scenes (I once had that old PBS recorded performance with the original London Cast). I realized I love watching shows but 1) I hate the seats. Rows are too close together and seats are slightly too small. Victoria kept getting bumped by this woman's elbow no matter how much Victoria leaned into me. 2) I don't like waiting around the Dress Circle before the show starts and 3) I don't like the cattle-like herding that goes on when people rush back to the parking garage after it's over. That garage scares me anyways with the winding circular exits and just the entrance that is on such an incline people almost backed into me just trying to get their cars up the ramp.

To turn channels for a bit, how long will it take the Red Sox to finish this off? Could it be tonight? They won last night 4-1 and took a 3 games to none lead in the World Series. Yeah well the Yankees did that to the Sox just a series ago so you won't catch me getting arrogant about it. We're probably headed to the Bartlett Residence to watch Games 4 & 5. If it goes to Game 6 we'll head to Seau's and if it goes to Game 7 we can be reached at Fred's Mexican Cafe. Home of Game 7 Good Luck. I might just have to bring Butch with me. In fact if Butch is reading this, he's also invited to watch Game 6 at Seau's if he'd like. I'll even provide the ride...since I have to go pick up my father-in-law anyways don't think it's out of my way. Same goes for Tony.

Feeling sick as a dog this morning. Didn't want to call in since I did that yesterday though not due to illness. I had to register my sister for classes at BHMS. Showed up at 1pm to work 3 hours. Big whoop. Now...my hands are numb at the edge, got that nice dizzy-light headed feeling going, little tingle, little head ache, big nausea. Eh, I've had worse. Quit my whining, right? Right.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home